A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit a website.
They are tools that have an essential role in the provision of digital services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or their computers, and can be used to recognize the user and improve the service, depending on the information obtained. Without cookies, many sites will not function properly or the services offered will be affected negatively.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity managing the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies: those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the website owner and from which the user-requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
In addition, cookies can be classified according to:
- The length of time they remain stored on your computer: session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Their purpose: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, to measure and analyse navigation on websites. You can see 4 cookies of this type in your browser. According to the above typology, these are own, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies on support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es
Under no circumstances, it is information on personal user data obtained, thus ensuring the protection of the privacy of people who surf the web. The information obtained has a strictly statistical aim: the number of users accessing the site, number of pages viewed, frequency and repeat visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, language, the terminal device used and the city to which the IP address is assigned. The information provided enables a better and more appropriate service from us.
Accepting the Cookies policy
We show information on cookies policy on all website pages with each login.
With this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept the cookies, after browsing the website.
- Change your settings.
You can restrict, block or erase cookies from any website using your browser. Since each browser has a different setting, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it. We provide you with direct links to information about:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/cookies-faq#1TC=windows-7
- Mozilla FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Apple Safari: support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES
Web browsers are the tools used to store cookies and you must exercise your right to delete or disable them from here. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.